Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, July 15, 2013

Mother suck the sour Grape and put the children's Teeth on Edge

Some people cannot help who they are because they genuinely do not know any better. How can you act out what you do not know. That is reality of the dynamism of the Jamaican culture. Children are what they are because of the mother's that rear them.

We have a society of women who pump their children minds with hatred, greed, animosity and envy. They have created these nuisances and let them out into the world on good people and expect us to accept their children. Their children are never wrong for them hence they have never learned true discipline therefore are unrepentant for their misdeeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment