Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Friday, October 10, 2014

The Jamaican Blogger Kiesha Brissett" Check her out!




It simply means, I won't stop until I write as effortlessly as Tessane sings ... as quickly as Bolt runs ... as competently as grandma Edith use to bake ... as ....as ... I won't stop until I master it!

Writing for me was just a late night fling. A one night stand that lasted too long. Now, we're in a relationship. A relationship where disillusionment is often replaced with delusion.

Delusion that makes me believe people will actually read. Delusion that makes me believe I have something to say and it can only be said my way. Delusion that makes me believe I'll write in a way that lifts the spirit, caresses the heart, connects with the soul and ... dear God, I'm really delusional.
Picture
That's way too deep.

Trust me, if I get a smile or even a smirk, am good. Because deep down, I think that's the goal of anyone who dares to write.

They want people to share in their stories, relate to it, have some sort of emotional reaction. They want their words to connect.

I'm not able to do that (yet), but someday I will. Until then, I practice. I practice because last week delusion shifted to reality when I realized some of my sistrens and a few brethrens were taking a peek

. http://eelasor.weebly.com/-random-thoughts--musings/i-am-still-a-virgin/

No comments:

Post a Comment