Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, February 3, 2014

Crystal Evans, Quotes

Don't tell me what was said about me. I want to know why the talebearer felt comfortable saying it to you. Obviously you must share or have expressed similar sentiments why he would not be uncomfortable discussing me with you. 


I don't keep women friends for too long not because I think they cannot be trusted or because I hate gossip. A lot of times I am on the outside looking in and people might say if they are not all talking to me then something must be wrong with me but I beg them to look at these female groups and to see the lies and pretense that keeps these friendships glued together. For all I know they probably secretly hate each other. I don't want to have any part of that because I am not very good at pretending or lying. 


I don't think any child should have to be afraid of where he was born. It's the first place he should think of running back to when he is in trouble. Why would anyone make a birthplace uncomfortable for a child is beyond me. Make your home a happy place. There should always be one safe place in this world where any child can feel secure and that safe place should be in their home. 

Don't teach your children to hate without a cause. Don't create enemies for them and get them tied up in dramas and battles that they will fight or might die for without reason. You may not always be there to defend them and it is never prudent to raise children that people are distrustful of because of your parental values. Teach children to be cautious but loving so they will never add to harshness of this world and at the same time he wary of the inherent evil intentions of some men. 






No comments:

Post a Comment