Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bwoy I cant take the Labbah Mouth Man Dem!

So my spouse has some male friends that I cannot stand. I do not know if dem a sissy, mama man or just plain batty man but them just chat too much. They try to make problems in your relationship by perturbing your man's brain and forcing discontent into your relationship. They often based this on the notion that if your man chooses to spend time with you then he is completely unmanned. They are a nuisance in your relationship. Your man refuses to get rid of them because they are his friends. His attempts to mitigate the snide comments made by his friends fall dead flat. You simply have to make a stand, its either his friends respect you or they do not come to your house. Your men's male friends are not bothered by your man when they are with their women but they always feel the need to come to your house and call your man at all time of night to carouse with him. Some men are misogynistic, they hate the fact that your man is treating you right instead of treating you like crap. They are upset that he is showing them up and highlighting how much they are falling short. Some will think that he is spoiling you, leaving you to make demands on them when you leave. They are just trying to get your man back on the bachelor bandwagon. They often highly homophobic wants your man all to themselves. They want to go out with your man, bond with him and spend copious amount of time together. They only release your man to you late of night when they go home to have sex with their women or when they are busy.