Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Excerpt my new novel... Bunna Man

I came first in my class today ... Funny how me can always get anything I put my mind to except getting my men to commit to me. There is always some issue. But I figured it out today while doc gave me an injection to stop the bleeding. I don't require much of men. I settle for nothing and men in turn give me nothing. It's a pattern I've noticed among the men who managed to get close to me. There I was thinking something was wrong with them. It seem something is wrong with me. 


I am what I attract. In my dutty foot slippers and brazen natural looks, I am like an old rusty Benz, a guy gonna say "move the donkey cubby" cause even though my parts maybe expensive I still don't look the part. He will still think his 1999 corolla E110 on chromes rims looks better than my old Benz. 


But even when my body is hollow from the emotional trauma wreaking havoc on my sensibilities, I am still worthy of love. And I will find true love for the prettiest rhinestone will never worth more than the dirtiest diamond in the deepest core of the earth's mantle. 



Crystal Evans 
Copyright © 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment