Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, January 5, 2015

Breaks Ups-Letters to an ex -Woman Scorned Book

He said..."it was all good"
And my blood boiled to a steamy broth.
I spat back...
"If you say so...it's not but I guess it is in your world. I was nothing but a conquest to you. Not trying to make you feel guilty for being yourself. Am not even surprise that you would want " us to be friends" so quickly. I am just hurt that you spend all that time convincing me of what you could not hide. Of what I already knew or my instincts told me. You cannot hide your true intentions, it leaked out with that first phone call you took around me. You tried but it never worth trying hard now. I hope that ideal woman is really what you want... I hope she is an ideal and not just perfect in your eyes.

I don't consider myself lesser or greater than any other woman but what I may lack in looks, I make up for with my smarts and my ambition and for that I think I am a very good catch. Most men know and for the less tuned, my rareness eludes them... It's weird how you never once denied anything i accused you of. I wish the girl you fighting for, don't give up on you, the way you gave up on me.
You see all along I was thinking I was the fool but no they are for after you done talk to them on the phone you come fuck me. You don't hide your true self from me but you pretend with them. There I was thinking I was worst off being the other woman, girlfriend number three, the girl without any label and the one you are never accountable to...but now i realized...(such an epiphany) that you did me a favour by never pretending to be anyone but yourself. I am liberated by your openness and honesty... Those bitches are shackled to the man i met a few months ago. I know the real you and for that they don't have nothing over me. Neither do you.
Hahahahaha.
Have a good evening.


Woman Scorned
Letters to an EX (CHAPTER)
BreakuPS
Woman Scorned

No comments:

Post a Comment