Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Good dick not responsible dick

Hmmmm........I keep seeing these there are no real men post flying all over the place.......All these post about how women raising kids alone as well as men not stepping up to be responsible. I will be the first to admit many guys are failing on the job of being responsible but truth be told all men are real. 

Just our selection process is questionable.

Interesting how careless people are when they are operating out of attraction. When you have sex with someone that looks like Sh*t on a stick you always grab condoms.

The biggest mistake so many of us are making is trying to turn attractive, good di*k into responsible di*k.

If we keep having kids with guys that are not responsible its obvious there is a test many of us are just not passing!

Maybe the conversation should start with what are our dreams and goals and what are our plans instead of how many inches dick he is packing.

If you not married the words cum inside me should be stricken from your vocabulary! LOL

Hmmmm.......Just a thought! From a woman who knows it all too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment