Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Friday, June 7, 2013

Why It is Harder to Make Money Online Today Than It Was a Few Years Ago

I was feeling the need to leave TRIOND because I was not getting enough money for my views and seeing too many crappy articles making it to number one spot on the web front page. I remembered how easy it was to make money online in the past. I joined Triond five years ago, then it was easier to make money on line writing and selling books on EBay. It was easier for web programmers and web designers to make a honest living on line. Many web content providers could make a money blogging for website. It is not that malleable anymore, There are a host of people on line, who are trying to become six figure bloggers, trying to reclaim what the Internet had been ten years ago. I have matured from being an emotional blogger into a powerful Internet marketeer and on line money making consultant. I tell people that i am not just some big shot or con man using rhetoric to coerce gullible Internet dream seekers into buying into some get rich idea using their credit card. I am not interested in that. Moreover i would love to have a free consultation with my clients before i charge them a dime, if i discover for whatever reason that Internet business may not be the way forward for them i will tell them. I will not encourage anyone to sign up with our affiliate sites (which are all free) instead of selling them an idea of wealth that does not exist. The truth is if you wait any longer to start seriously putting effort into your on line business and hiring a realistic consultant to guide you then you may never achieve Internet success. I can never understand how a person who if they were to start a business in the physical world would have to rent an office space, hire workers, buy office supplies and furniture. Yet people expect to make money on line for free. Most bloggers on Triond know that with free sites, you work twice or ten times as hard to make any real money. If you are not prepared to spend a little money at least a 1/4 of what you would spend in the physical world then you wont make it on line, pack up your bags and go back to your nine to five Job. The archives of successful on line entrepreneurs will tell you that there are not fast and quick ways to make money on line legitimately.