Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Jamaica Date Doctor Channel on Blogtalkradio.com

I said it and now instead of making you have to read it you can listen it and you can watch it on my online Television Station coming soon. We are doing some trial radio podcast and shows on Blogtalkradio.com, We will also be streaming some live online shows during prime time on blogtalkradio.com. I will let you know when you can tune in and how you can access our online television station. We will be featuring topics such as narcissism, abuse, extramarital affairs, dating, break ups. We will be having health topics and empowerment streaming. We are thinking about giving you some previews on Youtube of what our television station will be about. You can also join us on our Facebook page for updates.
My Podcast has Ten ACCENTS... Ten Reasons you are still single... 1. You are more that a sex object. Don't give up the jewel too quickly, Its your only bargaining power. Lose it too soon, you have nothing left to bargain with, nothing to bargain equals lost of interest. Men might not say it but they rarely give credit to women who do not hold on to their trophies. 2. You cannot lose what you never had. You probably knew he was a user from the get go. Men who usually do not mean us well often show it from the onset. 3. Don't date men who will make certain type of women your competition! You hate cat fights, do not date men who date drama queens and ratchets.
4. Don't go chasing Waterfalls, Change your "type" you may find true love! Too many time we are obsess with me who will never be interested in us while the guy who loves is standing right before us but we are too busy chasing waterfalls. 5. I do not wish to overthrow men or rule them, We do not promote sexism i only wish to empower women. 6. Great personality will not land you a ring, Men like other greats such as great sex, great body, great teeth etc You have to value yourself before you can encourage someone to value you. You need to love yourself before you can love someone else. 7. Know what you want and refuse to settle for mediocrity. I did not say less because sometimes less is good enough. Do not throw your values on the ground, be firm and draw a line sometime. Real women have boundaries and Real men do not mind Boundaries 8. When you are dating have fun. Don't be quick to commit. You are not marrying just checking out your options. 9. My heart was broken too, My heart was flung under a bus and my love life shredded but heartbreaks is as much a part of the process as happiness is. It makes me appreciate who i have now so much. 10. It is OK to be single sometime!