Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How Jamaican Men Date Nowadays?

#Excerpt from Crystal Evans New Novel 
# Night Nurse 
©™® Crystal Evans Book Club 



" Really so that is how people date nowadays ?" Rosie asked, fuming. 
Rosie shook her head. She dressed up, did her hair and nails expecting to at least parade her expensive outfit that she bought albeit she could not really afford it but is now being told that her investment was only good enough for a fuck. 
"Men in Jamaica don't take women out anymore.,. Everybody
Just up
And fuck?" Rosie asked again. 
Akiem shrugged " you not giving me any pussy?" 

Rosie asked innocently, " why should I give you my pussy? What have you done to earn the right to fuck me?" 

Akeim replied, a tone of levity to his voice "cause amma respect it and be responsible with it as I am with you" 
He cocked a brow and flashed Rosie a charming grin. 
" swear such a smooth talker" 
" no am honest and for real. Tonight I intend on knowing you in every way imaginable" 
Rosie coughed "wow and him witty too?"

He smiled " tell me something sexy and private" 
Rosie looked him up and down like a slimy rag on an outside bathroom zinc "I don't share private things with strangers"

He laughed and it sounded like a rumble coming up from his stomach "I'll soon be laying in yours arms,kissing you all over so I don't see how I'm a stranger"

Rosie quipped " you ambitious though?", her voice dripping with sarcasm. She didn't want to get feisty with him but right now, she was too peeved to care. 

" is that such a bad thing?" He asked. He shot her a serious look " who you say you live with again?" 

Rosie shifted in the passenger seat and fixed him an icy stare " the bunna man... How is that for starters?" 

Akiem laughed " No I'm not I can't really date a girl living with a man" 

Rosie clapped her hands and squealed " So I should make myself available for a man who is in a relationship or rather committed to a woman abroad. Okay then" 

Akeim flinched, muscled the staring wheel into a dark scheme. He relaxed and eased the vehicle in front of a gate, he retrieved a remote from his pocket and the gate glided open.  " I don't know you tell me?" 

Rosie sucked her teeth " sounds like pot cussing kettle to me" 

He fumbled with a bunch of keys " you ready for me to make you cum now?" 

He opened the door, Rosie waltz into the room and the lights came on. 
" Since we are on the subject of cum? What kind a tool you packaging?" 

Akiem snickered " you will soon find out. I want to put it in your mouth. It is big enough to fit anywhere and everywhere in you." He sat on the couch and motioned for Rosie to come sit beside him.
Rosie decided to play his game because this was becoming more and more of a sticky situation " yes I can fit all of it in my mouth including your legs too..." 

He chortled " wow, you a freaky girl and that make me love you even more" 

Rosie thought up something Apple would say " 
Awooohhhh... We will see about that... My ultimate fantasy is riding a dudes face on the beach" 

Akiem pulled Rosie into a sidelong embrace and offered her a glass of wine. " it will make you mello. What is the freakiest thing you ever do?" 

Rosie lied " stick my finger in a man's ass" 

Akiem queried, eyes darken with lust " what about your ass" 

Rosie recoiled " nooo... Mi batty have one route. Nothing no go in. Everything haffi come out" 

Akiem didn't like the path this conversation was taking and this girl kept sending him mixed messages " you ever fuck till you squirt?" 

Akiem continued "So u ready to suck one cocky and see where it goes ?"

Rosie scrunched her eyebrows " no" 

Akeim threw his head back " why you act like you still inna plastic young girl" 

Rosie shuddered in a pretense " when I find a man who is deserving of a head, then I will do it" 

Akiem grinned, the wine was getting to his head already " Well, you been here talking to him from evening so answer me" 


No comments:

Post a Comment