Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Celebrate your advantages and Talents



You see if people would concentrate on their own individual skills instead of mumbling over what they don't have then we would have a better world with less badmind and envy. Take for example am not perfect. Certain things I can't do like make up or comb hair. I can't do nails. I can't sing. I can't draw or make elaborate designs. I am not a neat person. I cannot bake without using a cake mix and even then I still might spoil it. There are many things in this world that I could never do even if I wanted to but other people can. I don't concentrate on what I was never blessed with...I work what ever talent I was born with. That is what you should do. 


Everyone has inadequacies, even perfect people and celebrities have deficiencies, they don't talk about because they are too busy concentrating on what really works for them and not what doesn't. Even if your talent is only a big bumpa then work why you have, people are doing surgeries to get an ass like that. 

Stop moroseing over what you do not have and give thanks for what you possess now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment