Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Friday, December 19, 2014

Woman Scorned-New Book Coming...




I do not wish to become any man's target practice. If you do not want anything substantial with me, please do not waste my time. Do not use me as a placeholder for your ideal woman until you meet her. If you are still searching for your ideal or your upgrade then use the facilitations of prostitution.
If you want a relationship without the attendant commitment and demand of a union then why not buy pussy, that is what hookers are there for. No, Todays men want to treat every woman like she is underserving of a commitment for it makes them feel better . If they can treat you like a whore then there is no shame in not making an honest woman out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment