Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Everyone wants to be a bad boy

Anyone who has ever spoken to young men about guns will know that they learn nothing from the ones shot dead before. Life in their eyes is meaningless. Death is the only glory. Badness is now the social currency for masculinity. When i was a child little boys wanted to be sweet boys with "whole heap a girls" and money and flashy vehicles. Now everybody wants to be a gangster, gun toting, fast lifestyle player who will no doubt go down in a hail of bullets. Everyone wants to be the killer, the boss of the killer or the instigator. 

Crystal Evans Novel 
Steppa 
Life is meaningless and death is glory

No comments:

Post a Comment