Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, April 4, 2019

A dog is a dog regardless of the owner

Women are other women’s worst enemies.
Even I am guilty of that.
Five years ago a guy I was with had two girlfriends, the other girl throw word on Facebook, said all sort of shit, till this day she still hates me.
One day she call me and tell me all sort of things.
The guy knew she was going to call me for he came to see me.
I remember I said to him, the girl so confident that you will remain with her after she tells me these things, wah yuh tell her so?
He went back to her house and him mussi beat her up then he came back to mine.
He slept there.
The next day, my mother said to me, you shudda neva mek him stay her, crystal you shud a send him home after him go beat up that girl.
When I told my female friends, Shanda, Charm and Sass, Shar told me the same thing, a slackness me keep up.
It bother me cause something told me sooner or later, this guy gone shame me for supporting his slackness.
It happened, as karma would have it, four years later, another woman calls me.
He didn’t chose me this time, he chose her and every little thing that little girl told me he texted her and tell her, him text me and tell me same things.
I knew it was coming cause one day him tell me that him left that girl for me, I knew he was rethinking, he was having regrets.
Karma took another turn, for I live to see or rather hear how him do the one after me.
A dog is a dog regardless of the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment